Thanks to the generosity of our platinum vendor sponsors (see below), and the dues of KySTE members, the Kentucky Society for Technology in Education is proud to announce the KySTE Outreach grant offering for 2015-16. Information about this grant is below.
Only KySTE members may apply. Not sure you're a member? Members have already been contacted by our member management firm, TMC, so if you're a member in good standing, you should already have received notice of this offering. If not...Membership dues are for individuals only (no group rates), and cost $25. To join KySTE, click here for an online form<https://tmcshows.formstack.com/forms/kystemembership2015_16
>. Contact Executive Director Gary Gran<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>t to verify, and obtain your membership number.
First notice of member opportunities (including KySTE Outreach grants) are sent only to active members. Join early!
* What? Grants for classroom use of technology which reflect the mission statement of KySTE.<http://www.kyste.org/content_page2.aspx?cid=76
* How Much? Funds totaling at least $50,000 are available this year. Applicants may apply for any amount up to the total offering (all $50,000).
* Who? Applicants must be current members of KySTE. Please join or verify membership before applying. Proof of membership is required.
* Applications must be on behalf of a public or private K-12 school or district in Kentucky. The application FAQs on the KySTE Outreach Offering 2015-16<http://www.kyste.org/Content2/88
> page has more details.
* How? See the KySTE Outreach Offering 2015-16<http://www.kyste.org/Content2/88
> page on kyste.org
for instructions. All applications must be submitted electronically via email.
* When? The application window is open now! Deadline is midnight, December 15, 2015. Submit your application for pre-evaluation by December 1. This "Second Chance Deadline" will allow the reviewers to check your application for technical problems in advance. You'll be given a chance to correct them before the "real" deadline December 15!
* When will I know? Announcements will be made in late February.
KySTE has awarded over $230,000 in grants to date. Apply today!