Attention high school teachers!
Do you have students interested in carrying out original scientific research? Would they like to
present their work in an authentic forum and compete for scholarships and awards? If so,
encourage them to submit their work for the Kentucky Regional JSHS event.
Interested participants should complete and return a Letter of Intent form between December 16th
and January 10th, 2014. Full papers will be submitted by January 31st, 2014 and upon review,
finalists will be invited to attend the Regional Competition in Louisville, KY on February 28 - March 1, 2014.
For more information, contact the organizer(s):
William Thornburgh, email@example.com
Dr. Tom Tretter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website for more information and required forms at http://www.louisville.edu/education/jshs
- Students and teachers submit Letter of Intent by January 10th, 2014
- Students submit full papers by January 31st, 2014
- Symposium Director informs teachers and students whether papers are selected for presentation by February 14th, 2014
- Students and teachers submit registration and all accompanying forms by February 21st 2014
- Invited participants attend the Regional Competition on Friday, February 28 – Saturday, March 1st, 2014
- Five Regional Competition winners will be selected to attend the JSHS National Symposium in Arlington, VA from April 23-27, 2014